The village council meeting for May 1, 2017 has been moved to the Fire Hall at 7pm.
News & Events
May 13th has been proclaimed as Arbor Day in the Village of Weston
More details on Weston's Arbor Day Celebration are TBD
We urge all citizens to celebrate Arbor Day and to support efforts to protect our trees and woodlands, and we urge citizens to plant trees to gladden the heart and promote the well-being of this and future generations.
Weston Community Garage Sales will be held Friday, June 2rd (from 9am-5pm) and Saturday, June 3rd (from 9am-5pm). To get your sale on the map, call 419-669-3224, or send an email to email@example.com. Registrations will be accepted through Wednesday, May 31st at 1pm. Maps will then be made available on Thursday (June 1st) at the Weston Marathon, Weston Market, and www.westonohio.org.
SPRING CLEANUP/TRASH DAY
May 19, 2017 ONLY
Within Village limits ONLY, does not include businesses, apartments, or trailer court
Please have all items to the curb by 7am on this day, as crews will not return to a street once it has been serviced.
- NO construction, building, or remodeling materials.
- All trash must be in disposable containers, and items cannot exceed 40 pounds or 4 feet in length. Only 3 - 30 gallon size regular household garbage may be set out at each residence.
- The landfill will not accept yard waste, motor oil, or car engines.
- The landfill will accept paint that is not in liquid form (use kitty litter or sand to make solid).
- All scrap metal is free to dump at the landfill such as water heaters, stove, dryers, washers, and dishwashers.
- Mattresses $11/each, Car Tires $4/each, Truck Tires $8/each, Tractor Tires $25/each, and Freon appliances $35/each (like refrigerators and air conditioners) will not be picked up unless tagged. Tags can be purchased at the Village Hall, during normal office hours.
Your items will not be picked up if the above requests are not followed.
Brush Pick-Up has been set for the First week in May (May 1st - 5th) in the Village limits ONLY.
Have brush to the curb by 7:00am on Monday morning making sure it does not block the sidewalk.
- No stumps, yard waste, rose/thorny bushes, or leaves will be accepted.
- Brush may not be bigger than 3 inches in diameter.
- Make sure brush ends are all pointed the same way toward the curb.
Brush will not be picked up if the above requests are not followed.
Community Newsletter is available at these locations:
Library, Post Office, Weston Market, Weston Marathon and the Village Hall
or Click Here to view the Spring/Summer 2017 Edition Online.
The Spring/Summer Edition newsletter will not be mailed, future newsletters will be mailed.
We are looking for important dates/events or anything newsworthy that you request to be in the the quarterly Newsletter (Fall Edition).
We are also looking for local sponsors for future quarterly newsletters, contact the Village Clerk with your advertisement interest.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 419-669-3224Fundraising opportunity (Quilt Raffle) where proceeds would go towards completing a project for somebody who is in need. Looking for any local quilters that would be interested in collaborating for this "compassionate project."Contact Village Clerk (email@example.com) for more information.
Weston's Youth League Season is underway!
If you are interested in helping the Weston Youth League in any capacity, come to a Parks & Rec meeting held the 4th Monday of each month at 7:00pm.
Share and join the Weston Youth League Facebook page.